IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
- Foraging: Explore Nature's Bounty
Foraging: Explore Nature's Bounty
|# of pages||240|
Stumbling upon plump wild berries on a hike or discovering succulent fresh mushrooms on the forest floor can be a welcome surprise. Turn up these happy accidents to a whole new level with the only guide on foraging you'll ever need!
Chock full of tips on finding and identifying mushrooms, fruits, flowers, roots, shoots, nuts, foliage, and more, this helpful guide shows you how to safely and successfully find and enjoy wild edibles.
In Foraging: Explore Nature's Bounty, you'll find:
- Detailed descriptions of over 70 plants and wild foods you can safely pick and eat.
- Color photos of safe-to-eat plants at various stages of development.
- 30 tasty recipes to transform your harvests into delicious dishes in the field.
- Tips of foraging safely, spotting possible pollutants, and protecting yourself from insects and wild animals.
- A handy calendar of when plants are available by season and region.
Welcome to a new frontier of delicious and nutritious free finds!