- Adhesive 0.22 Micron Filters for Culture Jar Lids
Adhesive 0.22 Micron Filters for Culture Jar Lids
These self-adhesive, autoclavable 18mm filters can be applied to jar lids or tissue culture containers to allow for optimal gas exchange while protecting against contaminants, spores, and bacteria. 3M adhesive can withstand autoclave temperatures in excess of 250F at 15psi.
- Designed for port-adjacent placement.
- Perfect for standard 1/4" jar lid holes.
- Ideal for projects involving injections or transfers.
- Can be used on plastic or metal.
* Jar and lid not included.
You may also like
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
never. using. cotton. again. these are invaluable. so simple, reliable, and sensible. they resist crazy heat and stay well stuck, and are not moisture wicks - preventing potential contamination. currently my favorite little joy.