- Black Nitrile Powder-Free Laboratory Gloves (100 ct)
Black Nitrile Powder-Free Laboratory Gloves (100 ct)
Comfortable, soft, and incredibly flexible, our black industrial-grade nitrile laboratory gloves are designed to allow for puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity.
- For sensitive skin: Gloves contain no latex and are manufactured without powder, making them suitable for those affected by the most common glove allergies and sensitivities. (Nitrile gloves carry a very low allergy rate of less than 1% of users.)
- Durable & strong: Crafted for medium duty (4 ml thickness), they are more tear-resistant than vinyl gloves, making them ideal for working with wet specimens and fluids.
- Safe for food contact: Materials are compliant with FDA regulations for food contact, making them the perfect choice for anyone coming into contact with consumables.
- Ambidextrous: Gloves are designed to be used by both right and left-handed individuals.
Gloves are intended for single use.