- Stainless Steel High-Precision Needle-Nose Tweezers
Stainless Steel High-Precision Needle-Nose Tweezers
These stainless steel needle-nose tweezers are ideal for working with cultures or anything that requires magnification. Tweezers feature a high-precision fine tip for symmetry and balance to easily pick up fine objects that ordinary tweezers can't reach. Corrosion-resistant to most chemicals, salts, and acids.
PLEASE NOTE: To maintain the integrity of your stainless steel lab instruments and to prevent staining, always follow the cleaning instructions below.
⚠ CUT HAZARD:
IMPROPER USE OR CONTACT MAY RESULT IN INJURY.
Always keep blades and sharp edges away from fingers and body. Do not use if blades or sharp edges are dull or otherwise damaged or if the handle is broken or loose. Do not pick up by the blade or sharp edge. When not in use, store in a safe place.
Before sterilizing, clean instruments using the following protocol.
- Rinse off any fluids or tissues with water.
- Manually clean instruments with a soft plastic brush and a pH neutral detergent. (Never use steel wool or wire brushes.)
- Thoroughly dry instruments with a clean towel. (This will minimize the risk of corrosion and water spots.)
- Low pH detergents may breakdown the stainless protective surface and cause black staining.
- High pH detergents may cause surface deposits of brown stains, which can interfere with the smooth operation of the instrument.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. When not in use, store in a safe place.
- To prevent contamination, always sterilize your instruments before use.