- The Microdosing Guidebook: A Step-by-Step Manual
The Microdosing Guidebook: A Step-by-Step Manual
|Author||C.J. Spotswood, PMHNP|
|# of pages||288|
Whether you have experience with psychedelics or are simply curious to learn more, The Microdosing Guidebook has everything you need to get started on your healing journey. Learn about the history, research, and helpful effects of microdosing psychedelic medicines with this combination manual and workbook.
"Microdosing," or taking between 1/10th and 1/20th of the normal dose of a psychedelic drug is the latest way to improve performance, stave off chronic pain, and alleviate a variety of other ailments like anxiety and depression. Unlike a psychedelic trip, microdosing does not alter your mental status or interfere with day-to-day life. Part handbook and part workbook, The Microdosing Guidebook is your ultimate reference for safely using psychedelic medicine.
This comprehensive guide covers:
- The most up-to-date research on psychedelics
- A complete history of psychedelics and their medicinal uses
- How to find the correct dose for your unique body and situation
- A place to track your experiences and improvements