BoomRoom Mushroom Martha Tent Grow System
|Dimensions||63"(H) 27"(W) 19"(D)|
Skip the DIY Martha tent and take your mushroom grow to the next level with BoomRoom, a self-contained, fully automated mushroom fruiting and incubation chamber that gives you better control of humidity, CO2 levels, fresh air exchange, and spore filtration. Growing mushrooms has never been easier!
Complete automated mushroom fruiting & incubation chamber
Our custom-designed Martha tent and mushroom grow rack were created specifically for mushroom cultivation, including 5 adjustable shelves (each with 20 lb. capacity), a lower half-shelf (to make room for a humidifier), and a large diameter hole in the tent (for FAE fan).
Designed for use with trays, fruiting blocks, jars, and kits, its compact design and flexible filtration options give you the ability to grow mushrooms just about anywhere -- your kitchen, garage, basement, closet, or even a spare bedroom. And with 5 adjustable racks and 17 cubic ft of space, BoomRoom allows you to grow up to 8x more mushrooms than a monotub. Start growing bigger flushes with confidence!
The BoomRoom Complete Kit includes:
- (1) 5-rack shelving unit
- (1) Clear zippered tent
- (1) 'Spore Floor' rack base
- (1) 'Myco Mister' ultrasonic humidifier
- (1) Humidity controller w/ sensor
- (1) FAE (Fresh Air Exchange) fan
- (3) Re-usable FAE fan filters
- (1) Flexible black ducting (8 ft.)
- (2) Ducting clamps
- (1) Detailed instruction manual
All martha tents and accessories are shipped from a separate location and will arrive separately from the rest of your order.
Scroll down for complete descriptions of each feature!
- The Myco-Mister Ultrasonic Humidifier's ultra-fine mist improves mushroom quality and reduces blotch and other diseases. Settings allow you to adjust humidity level depending on mushroom species, and LED light indicates when water levels are low.
- The humidity controller's built-in, high-accuracy humidistat sensor automatically turns your Myco-Mister Ultrasonic Humidifier on and off to maintain desired humidity. It also allows you to program humidity range to create ideal growing environments for a multitude of species. Includes built-in alarm in the event humidity levels drop too low.
- The highly-efficient FAE fan prevents CO2 build-up, promotes fresh airflow, and allows you to set up a positive or negative pressure system. The on-unit controller also allows you to adjust the fan speed to optimize your grow. Fan features an extra-long cord to allow for more flexible BoomRoom placement.
- No window? No problem! For spore filtration, each kit includes washable fan filters and 8 feet of 4” ducting. This gives you the flexibility of window or non-window placement, depending on your home setup. (Clamps to hold filters and ducting in place are also included.)
- BoomRoom features specially-designed top and bottom racks. The top rack is designed to create space for your FAE Fan while the bottom ‘half rack’ is designed to create space for your Myco-Mister Ultrasonic Humidifier.
- Each kit includes a ‘Spore Floor,’ which provides structural rigidity while capturing falling spores for easy cleanup.
- Shelves come with custom support bars and can be used to house trays, fruiting blocks, jars, and kits -- up to 20 lbs per shelf. (Distance between shelves is 13 inches).
- The 5-rack shelving unit features a 5/8 inch diameter tubular steel frame with powder coat finish to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion. Sturdy wire mesh racks can also be removed to accommodate different configurations.
- The clear tent sheath features a double zipper door panel that rolls up to allow easy access and cleanup. It also allows ambient, indirect light in for optimal mushroom growth.
The BoomRoom Complete Kit and each BoomRoom branded component comes with a (1) Year Limited Warranty. The warranty can be viewed here.
Check out our BoomRoom FAQs
What features should you look for when choosing an automated mushroom grow tent?
When choosing a mushroom grow kit, fresh air supply, gas exchange, humidity sensing, moisture quality, ventilation, spore filtration, and overall kit design are key considerations.
Be aware that all grow kits are not created equal. Some simply trap air and moisture, creating a swampy environment where mushrooms simply won't thrive. Others blow too much air and dry out your mushrooms, or fail to adequately filter out spores or properly manage gas exchange.
Do I need light to grow mushrooms in an automated grow tent?
Yes. Even though mushrooms don’t require light for photosynthesis (like plants) they still require light to form fruiting bodies. When growing indoors, indirect sunlight from a window should suffice. However, if you decide to grow in a dark or windowless area (like a garage, basement, or closet) you will need to supplement light with a compact fluorescent lightbulb or LED strip in the blue spectrum (above 5000K).
What kind of mushrooms can I grow in an automated mushroom grow tent?
You can grow a wide variety of edible and medicinal mushrooms, including Lion’s Mane, Oyster, Shiitake, Chestnut, Pioppino, Nameko, and more. Most of these are grown in bags, but many can also be grown in trays. (Note that each species has different growing requirements and, therefore, cannot all be grown together. For example, shiitake mushrooms prefer cooler temperatures and higher humidity levels.)
Psilocybe* mushroom species such as P. Cubensis can also be grown using trays. However, hallucinogenic mushroom spores are illegal in a number of U.S states. Be aware of the legality in your place or residence.
*Free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 U.S. states and does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. Territories.
You may also like
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Boom Room Level Up!
Great, Easy to put together and take down. I’ve grown a few blocks manually but this setup is a game changer. Almost a set it and forget it. The mushrooms are Big and Beautiful, taste great too.
Thanks for sharing, Tommy! Your grow looks amazing! Please reach out if you ever need anything.
My wife bought wife bought me this for Christmas last year and it has made growing mushrooms so much easier. I love the value for quality products I have received from North Spore. Thank you.
Great pic, Johnny! We're so happy you're loving the BoomRoom. Our team is here to help if you ever need anything.
Thanks so much, Achileas! Our team is here to help if you ever need anything.
This setup works great . the exhaust fan is the star with good suction at low speeds.
We're so glad you're loving the setup, Anthony! If you need help with anything, please reach out.
I love the Boom Room!
The Boom Room is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to clean. It totally simplifies the grow process which is great for me because I struggle to maintain proper air flow.
We're so glad you're loving the BoomRoom, Jeffery! Our team is here to help if you ever need anything.
It’s is great it’s been working non stop since we put it in!
Awesome to hear James! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
Great product for going to the next level in my mushroom hobby.
I'm glad I purchased this product. it has made mushroom growing easier. Misting and fanning is no longer a thing and I no longer worry about Fae. I just set the humidity level and the timer for the blower and wait. Now all I have to do is be patient.
Thanks for the kind review, Christopher! We couldn’t do it without customers like you.
Good, but not quite all in one
As it is, following the setup instructions exactly, it doesn't really work optimally as an all in one solution due to one critical missing piece. Let me explain. When you set it up with the humidifier on the bottom and fan on top for negative pressure setup, the humidifier simply does not humidify up to the top levels unless you have the fan running non-stop. This requires constant filling up of the reservoir for the humidifier to run all the time, and create big pools of water on the floor and inconsistent zones between the top and bottom shelves. Another option, which requires an additional purchase, is to have the fan set to come on with an interval timer. With this setup the issue is that the humidifier will only fill the lower two levels with mist, leaving an obvious boundary layer right below the middle shelf, and never really reach the top. This leads the humidifier to run excessively, again leaving big pools of water on the floor and even more inconsistent zones within the tent. The main missing piece that solves all of this is a grow room fan with weatherproof rating. You want the one that clips to the poles, install at the bottom and have it pointing up toward the humidifier on the opposite side. I have this set to come on when the humidifier does via an outlet extender in the humidity controller, and have the main fan on an interval timer. Now mist distributes evenly, the humidifier comes on only 1-2 times per hour, no pooling whatsoever, and humidity is easily maintained at 90-95%. When the main fan runs the humidity is cleared out (the reason for the aforementioned problems above) and the humidifier quickly clicks on along with the grow room fan to distribute it evenly. This probably also aids with FAE as well. Overall, this is a nice setup, but I think it's incomplete without these components, and at this price they should be included here. The three items (fan, interval timer, outlet extender) cost me an additional $65. I think most people looking at buying this are well aware that all of these items can be purchased separately, albeit with a bit more effort. However, the convenience of getting it all together, along with support, is nice.
Great all in one solution
Product functioned exactly as described and was easier to manage than smaller box solutions due to the automation features. Setup was also straightforward and quick.
We really appreciate your support, Jon! If you need help with anything, please reach out.
Love the Martha Tent!
Absolutely love this Martha Tent. Super easy to setup and operate. Had an issue with my zipper on my tent and NS immediately replaced it. Their customer service is also amazing!!
Thanks so much, Shealynn! We really appreciate your support.