- Max Yield Bins Mushroom Monotub
Max Yield Bins Mushroom Monotub
|Dimensions||22.5” L x 15.5” W x 12” H|
Monotubs are the easiest and most cost-effective way to scale up your indoor mushroom grow! They can be used as enclosed beds to house substrate and spawn for top-fruiting mushrooms. Or, they can be used as grow chambers for fruiting blocks and kits.
Made by Max Yield Bins, this unit is designed with airflow and humidity control, so there’s no need for any high-tech additions. And its compact size makes it ideal for use in almost any location. (Bonus: the top and bottom can be stacked together for easy transport and storage when not in use.)
- Equipped to control airflow circulation and humidity retention
- Durable, with tight-fitting latches to keep the lid sealed to the base
- Fit with a custom light-blocking base to prevent mushrooms from growing on the sides or bottom of your bin
- Holds up to 20 pounds of substrate and 10 pounds of grain
- Compact with an assembled size of 22.5” L x 15.5” W x 12” H
- Made in Canada
Self-adhesive filters and black micropore tape are designed to fit over holes on the monotub lid and base. These keep out foreign spores and other contaminants while maintaining humidity and air exchange.
New to monotubs?
Or, watch our video walk through!