- Myco-Mister Ultrasonic Humidifier
Myco-Mister Ultrasonic Humidifier
The Myco-Mister Ultrasonic Humidifier's ultra-fine mist improves mushroom quality and reduces blotch and other diseases. It is ideal for use in the BoomRoom or in a Martha Tent setup because it atomizes water into ultra-fine particles to evenly humidify the air. Settings allow you to adjust humidity level depending on mushroom species, and LED light indicates when water levels are low.
- Power: 22w
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Capacity: 6.0 L
- Noise: <40 dB
- Mist output:
- Lowest setting 140mL/hr
- Highest setting 300mL/hr (+-20%)
Preventing Mineral Buildup:
Using tap water with a high mineral content (aka "hard water") with any humidifier can cause a fine white dust build up and/or to be emitted. To avoid this, use distilled or demineralized water. Or, add a demineralization cartridge to the top water tank. This can be done by removing the top cover and placing the cartridge inside.
See user manual and cautions & considerations below.
- DO NOT leave the humidifier plugged in for prolonged periods (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the humidifier is not in use, turn the knob to the OFF position, then UNPLUG it.
- DO NOT operate the unit when the water tank is empty.
- DO NOT remove the water tank when the unit is on.
- DO NOT USE if any damage to the unit is found. Thoroughly inspect unit in its entirety for any cracks, chips, or damage which could cause the unit to leak.
- DO NOT add hot water above 104 °F to the water tank to avoid discoloration and distortion.
- DO NOT plug the unit into any type of power source with wet hands to avoid the risk of electric shock.
- DO NOT place any metals, chemicals or detergents into the water tank or base; may cause poor atomization.
- DO NOT operate the unit in freezing temperatures.
- DO NOT pour out the remaining water from the base without unplugging and turning power to OFF. Otherwise the atomizer will burn out immediately.
- DO NOT placed near any heat source (i.e. heaters, furnaces) and avoid direct sunlight.
- Before cleaning or moving the unit, turn OFF and disconnect the plug from its power source.
- When in operation, never place your hand inside the base or near the atomizer as it is dangerous and may cause electrocution.
You may also like
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The Perfect Setup
The micro mister ability to be changed to different directions and the ability to adjust output along with size make this perfect for any boom room setup. I highly recommend.
Thanks for the great review! Please reach out if you ever need anything.
This is a great improvement over the earlier model that was offered last year. This one can be filled with a gallon water bottle-the last one had to be lifted out each day an carried to a sink to be refilled. Also the lid can be lifted off much easier- the old one was way too slippery when wet.