Cooking with Healing Mushrooms
|# of pages
Mushrooms have been used to heal, nourish and nurture the body, mind and spirit for millennia. This book quickly and clearly details the healing properties of various mushrooms from the common button mushroom to exotic varieties like shiitake and enoki.
Luckily, you don’t need to be an herbalist, chef, or mycologist to reap the benefits of delicious, nutritious mushrooms. This handy cookbook serves up 150 easy-to-make dishes that incorporate these adaptogen-rich superfoods into recipes that are equally tasty and medicinal.
• Creamy Morel and Onion Dip
• Enoki-Scallion Chickpea Fritters
• Chanterelle Toast with Ricotta
• Fajita Veggie-Stuffed Portobellos
• Maitake “Bacon” Avocado Sandwiches
• Mango Lassi with Turmeric and Cordyceps
• Oyster Mushroom Philly Cheesesteak Potatoes
• Cherry-Chaga Cheesecake Smoothie
• Hen of the Woods Tacos