- Max Yield Bins Monotub Colonizer Lid
Max Yield Bins Monotub Colonizer Lid
|Dimensions||22.5”(L) 15.5”(W) 6"(H)|
If you have a Max Yield Bins Monotub and want to speed up your grow, this optional colonizer lid helps to retain moisture during the early stages of mycelial growth to expedite the process. (Note: Lid only. Base not included.)
How to use:
After mixing substrate and grain spawn, apply the colonizer lid to your monotub and incubate for 1-2 weeks. Once fruiting begins, remove the colonizer lid and replace it with the standard full-size lid that came with your Max Yield Bins monotub.
- Durable, with tight-fitting latches to keep the lid sealed to the base
- Compact design allows you to stack and store away until ready
- Made in Canada
New to monotubs?
Scroll down for cleaning instructions.
Clean incubation lid between each use to keep all surfaces as sterile as possible.
- Wipe down all surfaces to remove dirt and spores with a soft cloth soaked in warm water.
- Sanitize by spraying with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution inside and out.
- DO NOT use bleach or abrasives.
You may also like
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Does the job
Buying one of these lids seems like a necessary step in growing from a monotub. Allows for fast colonization! And it’s made of clear material so you can peek at your colonizing substrate to see how far along it is without having to open the lid and risk contamination.
Thanks for sharing, Cameron! If you need help with anything, please reach out.