IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
- Max Yield Bins Monotub Colonizer Lid
Max Yield Bins Monotub Colonizer Lid
|Dimensions||22.5”(L) 15.5”(W) 6"(H)|
If you have a Max Yield Bins Monotub and want to speed up your grow, this optional colonizer lid helps to retain moisture during the early stages of mycelial growth to expedite the process. (Please note: Lid sold separately. No base included.)
How to use:
After mixing substrate and grain spawn, apply the colonizer lid to your monotub and incubate for 1-2 weeks. Once fruiting begins, remove the colonizer lid and replace it with the standard full-size lid that came with your Max Yield Bins monotub.
- Durable, with tight-fitting latches to keep the lid sealed to the base
- Compact design allows you to stack and store away until ready
- Made in Canada
New to monotubs?
⮕ Monotub Tek Method Set Up & Grow Guide
Scroll down for cleaning instructions.
Clean incubation lid between each use to keep all surfaces as sterile as possible.
- Wipe down all surfaces to remove dirt and spores with a soft cloth soaked in warm water.
- Sanitize by spraying with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution inside and out.
- DO NOT use bleach or abrasives.