Stainless Steel Mycology Inoculation Loop
This stainless steel inoculation loop is ideal for transferring samples and spreading specimens onto media (e.g. agar plates). Ideal for working with cultures, tissues, and other lab specimens. Corrosion-resistant to most chemicals, salts, and acids.
PLEASE NOTE: To maintain the integrity of your stainless steel lab instruments and to prevent staining, always follow the cleaning instructions below.
Before sterilizing, clean instruments using the following protocol.
- Rinse off any fluids or tissues with water.
- Manually clean instruments with a soft plastic brush and a pH neutral detergent. (Never use steel wool or wire brushes.)
- Thoroughly dry instruments with a clean towel. (This will minimize the risk of corrosion and water spots.)
- Low pH detergents may breakdown the stainless protective surface and cause black staining.
- High pH detergents may cause surface deposits of brown stains, which can interfere with the smooth operation of the instrument.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. When not in use, store in a safe place.
- To prevent contamination, always sterilize your instruments before use.